Consistency in the application of the UCC regulations make our services fair and efficient.
CEDARVILLE Engineering Group, LLC (CEG) provides building code officials certified through the Pennsylvania Department of Labor and Industry and the International Codes Council.
Our team of building code officials consists of Master Code Professionals (MCP), Certified Building Officials (CBO) and Building Code Officials (BCO). Our extensive team’s certifications cover all your review and inspection needs.
- Zoning verification or zoning compliance letter
- Notice of outstanding code violations or record (zoning, building, or fire)
- Copy of certificate(s) of occupancy
- Copy of zoning map or applicable map portion
- Adjacent property zoning designations
- Notice of applicable variances/special/permits/exceptions/conditions
- Conforming status as provided by municipality
- Table of current zoning district requirements
- Municipal zoning code sections for permitted uses, height, setback, lot area, minimum parking and right to rebuild in the event of casualty
- Comparison of current zoning requirements to as-built survey conditions and notice of any non-conforming characteristics observed
- Responsive customer service via phone and email means fewer complaints.
- Fast turnaround times means your community can get on with business.
- Enforcement of PA UCC and your own local ordinances.
- Supplemental availability means you always have an inspector.
- Fill in your busy season with pay-as-you-need services.
- Residential Building Code Inspector
- Residential Electrical Code Inspector
- Residential Energy Code Inspector
- Residential Mechanical Code Inspector
- Residential Plumbing Code Inspector
- International Property Maintenance Code Inspector
- Commercial Building Plans Examiner
- Commercial Electrical Plans Examiner
- Commercial Energy Plans Examiner
- Commercial Mechanical Plans Examiner
- Commercial Plumbing Plans Examiner
- Commercial Building Code Inspector
- Commercial Electrical Code Inspector
- Commercial Energy Code Inspector
- Commercial Mechanical Code Inspector
- Commercial Plumbing Code Inspector
- Commercial Accessibility Inspector and Plans Examiner
Call Brian Nicarry, Master Code Professional at 610-705-4500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on our Pennsylvania Codes services.