CEG professionals understand the approach and method of communication with each
resident, design professional, and contractor, are as important as the message.
Our professionals offer expertise in zoning and codes enforcement. CEDARVILLE Engineering Group, LLC (CEG) provides building code officials certified through the Pennsylvania Department of Labor and Industry and the International Codes Council. Our building code officials can perform residential and commercial inspections and plan reviews in conformance with the requirements of the Pennsylvania Uniform Construction Code (PA UCC). Our team of building code officials consists of Master Code Professionals (MCP), Certified Building Officials (CBO) and Building Code Officials (BCO).
We strive for consistency in the application of the PA UCC regulations, making our services fair and efficient. Our extensive team’s certifications cover all residential and commercial municipal needs, including but not limited to:
- Residential Building Code Inspector
- Residential Energy Code Inspector/Plans Examiner
- Residential Mechanical Code Inspector
- International Property Maintenance Code Inspector
- Commercial Building Plans Examiner
- Commercial Electrical Plans Examiner
- Commercial Energy Plans Examiner
- Commercial Mechanical Plans Examiner
- Commercial Plumbing Plans Examiner
- Commercial Building Code Inspector
- Commercial Electrical Code Inspector
- Commercial Energy Code Inspector
- Commercial Mechanical Code Inspector
- Commercial Plumbing Code Inspector
- Commercial Accessibility Inspector and Plans Examiner
Call us at 610-705-4500 or email email@example.com for more information on our Pennsylvania Codes services.