Achieving compliance through professional experience in
planning, prevention, mitigation, remediation, and maintenance.
CEDARVILLE Engineering Group, LLC (CEG) delivers a team of environmental scientists and planners that offer services to municipal, state, and federal government, commercial entities, institutions, and firms. Our professionals offer expertise in ecological services, environmental assessments, environmental permitting, and information management systems.
SOLUTION BASED PLANNING
CEG’s environmental team develops solutions that consider your goals, the regulatory requirements, best practices, and ecological conditions. We work closely with our engineering, survey, and technology professionals to deliver project specific solutions.
CEG’s environmental team has extensive experience in guiding clients through the requirements of state and federal regulatory programs. We combine our environmental science backgrounds with positive agency relationships to deliver pro-active solutions that meet your project goals. Our proven track record for efficient agency approvals keeps your projects moving forward and in compliance with environmental regulations.
• Local, State & Federal Wetlands/
• Waters (Joint Permits)
• National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES)
• National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) Compliance & Documentation
• Wetland/Waters Delineation & Functional Assessment
• Wetland Mitigation/Restoration Design, Construction Oversight, And Post-Restoration Monitoring
• Invasive Species Management
• Wildlife Studies & Habitat Evaluations
• Threatened & Endangered Species Compliance
• Avian Investigations
• Habitat Enhancement Planning/Implementation
• PNDI Clearance
• Phase I & Phase II Environmental Site Assessments
• Natural Resources Inventories
• Ecological Risk Assessment
• Vegetation Community Mapping
INFORMATION MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
• Applied Geographical Information System (GIS) Analysis
• Watershed Planning & Modeling
• Mapping & Data Management for Environmental Constraints
For more information, please call us at 610-705-4500 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.