CEG has helped our clients secure millions of dollars in grant funding.
CEDARVILLE Engineering Group, LLC (CEG) provides fund development services for local governments, non-profits, and corporate entities.
Grants can provide funding to complete projects and develop initiatives that would otherwise have not been possible.
Clients seeking funding for a wide variety of projects can rely on CEG’s expertise to help identify and secure funding to offset the costs to:
• remediate a brownfield site
• repair water/wastewater facilities
• implement a stormwater management or water quality project
• revitalize a downtown streetscape
• fix or install sidewalks
• identify and implement a shared services opportunity
• develop a park or playground
• upgrade trails
• acquire public safety equipment
• acquire Solar PV
• preserve open space or a historic structure
• implement an energy conservation program
• install electric vehicle charging stations
• and more!
CEG HAS EXPERIENCE WITH THESE AGENCIES & OTHERS:
• U.S. Department of Energy (DOE)
• U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
• U.S. Housing & Urban Development (HUD)
• Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
• PA Department of Conservation and Natural Resources (PADCNR)
• PA Department of Environmental Protection (PADEP)
• PA Department of Community & Economic Development (PADCED)
• PA Department of Transportation (PennDOT)
• PA Historical & Museum Commission (PHMC)
• Delaware Valley Regional Planning Commission (DVRPC)
• Pennsylvania Counties
For more information, please call us at 610-705-4500 or email us at email@example.com.