The trail, 8 feet wide, 1,610 feet in total length, paved with asphalt will be an extension of an existing trail, located at the intersection of Dotterer Road and Chalet Drive. The trail was designed and constructed outside of the public right-of-way.
The engineering designed plan for the trail construction included the following components:
- Design and construction drawings, including Grading and E&S Plan, Site Plans, Construction Details, and E&S Details
- Site plans depicting trail construction, location and road crossing details, including materials, depths, dimensions, signs and pavement markings.
- Sediment and erosion control program design and facility details.
- Costing for the project and plan review with the township and school district
- CEG prepared bidding and construction documents, which included technical and construction specifications for the project.