CEG’S stormwater experts develop MS4 programs that achieve regulatory compliance and create value for local governments and industry.
The National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) Program regulates point source discharges to streams and rivers. At the local level, Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System(s) (MS4s) that discharge to U.S. waters need to develop robust Stormwater Management Programs and Pollutant Reduction Plans (PRP) or Total Maximum Daily Load (TMDL) Plans.
GOALS FOR AN MS4 PROGRAM
• Develop, implement, and enforce a quality and quantity-based stormwater management program (SWMP).
• Recognize and increase awareness of stormwater as a point-source pollutant.
• Manage stormwater as any other point-source pollutant (i.e. wastewater, industrial, etc.).
• Generate Infrastructure Capital Improvement Plans that provide structure and fiscal clarity for permitting compliance and daily operations.
CEG has successfully contributed to MS4 programs for 13 municipalities, 2 university, and 2 military bases across multiple states.
CEG’s Environmental Services Team is comprised of MS4 experts, Professional Engineers, Environmental Scientists, and support staff.
• Stormwater Management Program (SWMP) Development
• Annual Reporting
• Mock EPA Audits
• Best Management Practice (BMP) Feasibility Studies and Design
• Total Maximum Daily Load (TMDL) Plans
• Pollutant Reduction Plans (PRPs)
• Pollution Control Measure Planning and Implementation
• Ordinance Development and Review
• Illicit Discharge Detection & Elimination
• Stormwater System GIS Mapping
• Infrastructure Asset Condition Assessment
• Outfall Field Screening
• Construction Site Stormwater Runoff Control
• Post Construction Stormwater Management Planning and Compliance for Development and Redevelopment
• BMP Inventory & Inspections
• Pollution Prevention/Good Housekeeping
• Employee Training
• Public Education & Outreach Materials
• Educational Events
• Public Meeting Presentations
Call CEDARVILLE Engineering Group, LLC today for your expert MS4 guidance at 610-705-4500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*State regulations may vary.